The Oil For 6.6 Duramax product is one of the most popular on the market today. When it comes to finding the Best Oil For 6.6 Duramax for your needs, you have a lot of options to choose from. But with so many choices, it can be tough to know which one is right for you.
That’s where this guide comes in. We’ll walk you through the most popular types of Oil For 6.6 Duramax Reviews and help you decide which one is right for your needs. We’ll also give you some tips on how to use choose Top Oil For 6.6 Duramax in your task. So let’s get started!
Comparison Chart for Top Oil For 6.6 Duramax
|1||PPE – 5 Micron Premium …||9.52||Check Price|
|2||PPE Double Deep Spin On …||9.52||Check Price|
|3||PPE Magnetic Drain Plug 114052001 …||9.52||Check Price|
|4||PPE – Premium High-Efficiency Oil …||9.52||Check Price|
|5||APSG Engine Oil Dipstick | …||9.44||Check Price|
|6||Doc’s 6.6L Duramax Filter Set …||9.38||Check Price|
|7||3mirrors Engine Oil Dipstick Compatible …||9.74||Check Price|
|8||iFJF TP3018 Fuel Filter and …||9.78||Check Price|
|9||Oil Cooler Install Kit For …||9.64||Check Price|
|10||PPE High-Capacity Aluminum Deep Engine …||9.52||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Oil For 6.6 Duramax
1. PPE – 5 Micron Premium High-Efficiency Oil Filter (Classic Black) 114000550 Compatible with 2001-2019 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7 LLY LBZ LMM LML L5P
- Application: 2001-2019 GM 6.6L Duramax
- Twice the surface area, filtration and filter life | Compatible with conventional and synthetic oils
- Direct replacement for the stock oil filter – no adapter! | High-efficiency 5 micron filtration
- Filter increases oil capacity by one quart | 900 sq. in. of accordion-folded nylon and fiberglass media
- Perforated metal core and spiral-wrapped adhesive secures filter media | 13/16-16 UNF threaded baseplate with 120% larger passages
2. PPE Double Deep Spin On Transmission Filter 128059150 & 5 Micron Premium High-Efficiency Oil Filter 114000550 Compatible with 2001-2019 Chevy/GMC 6.6 LB7 LLY LBZ LMM LML L5P Duramax Diesel
- Offering more than double the surface area of a conventional oil filter, the PPE Premium High-Efficiency Oil Filter is just what your engine oil needs to stay cleaner, longer. Specially engineered, accordion-folded nylon and fiberglass media achieves superior filtration to catch and hold minute dirt and debris down to 5 microns.
- Direct replacement for the stock oil filter – no adapter! | High-efficient 5 micron filtration | Filter increases oil capacity by one quart | 900 sq. in. of accordion-folded nylon and fiberglass media | Perforated metal core and spiral-wrapped adhesive secures filter media | 13/16-16 UNF threaded baseplate with 120% larger passages | Twice the surface area, filtration and filter life | Compatible with conventional and synthetic oils
- PPE Double Deep Spin-On Transmission Filter: Filters particles down to 15 microns | 2.72 times more filter media surface area | Improved fluid flow and filtering | Promotes smoother, more responsive shifts
- A typical OEM-quality oil filter removes about 72% of particles in 8 to 10 micron range With twice the surface area, twice the filtration and twice the filter life of conventional filters, the PPE Premium High-Efficiency Oil Filter is your number one choice for superior oil filter performance.
- Compatible with 2001-2019 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD 6.6L LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM/LML/L5P Duramax diesel trucks
3. PPE Magnetic Drain Plug 114052001 (2001-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax)
- Helps extend engine life
- Stainless steel drain plug
- Neodymium magnet attracts harmful metal contaminants
4. PPE – Premium High-Efficiency Oil Filter (Short) 114000740 Compatible with 2020+ GM 6.6L Duramax L5P (Replaces AC Delco PF26)
- Perforated Metal Center Tube Provides Core-Strength For Filter Media
- 523 Square Inches Of Specially Engineered 5 Micron Media
- Thicker Threaded Plate With 49% Larger Oil Passages
- Bypass Valve (OEM Required) Has Stiffer Spring & Rubber Seal
5. APSG Engine Oil Dipstick | Duramax Diesel V8 6.6 Liter | # 97287502 | for Checking Oil Level on GM Silverado/Sierra HD 6.6L
- 2001-2006 Silverado 2500 HD …… 2001-2006 Silverado 3500
- 2001-2005 Suburban 2500 ……. 2001-2006 Sierra 2500
- ************************** DURAMAX V8 *************** FITS:
- O.E. PART # 97287502 6.6
- 2001-2005 Yukon XL 2500
6. Doc’s 6.6L Duramax Filter Set | 2001-2016 Fuel/Oil Filter
- 99.7% Efficiency Rating / 4 Microns (Fuel Filter)
- Meets + Exceeds GM’s Warranty Requirements
- Doc’s Premium Diesel Filters
- With Doc’s You don’t overpay for top quality!
7. 3mirrors Engine Oil Dipstick Compatible with 2001-2007 GMC Sierra Chevrolet 2500 HD 3500 Duramax Diesel V8 6.6L 97287502 921-046
- This Oil Dipstick is a Direct Replacement for OE 97287502/ 921-046/ GMEMX00002 Dipstick. Our Engine Oil Dipstick Clear marks with “A & F” on the rod promise easy-to-read oil levels. Better than OEM!
- For your convenience, Please check the OE and make sure this model set is suitable for your vehicle before ordering. 3mirrors is a professional auto seller. If you have any questions when receiving the package, please feel free to contact us for a resolution!
- The length of the Dipstick is about 910mm. Good package, the dipstick you will receive is a roll. Please be patient to straighten it.
- The dipsticks made of quality materials, meet or exceed OEM standards. ABS Dipstick Handle with O-Ring, Durable. O-ring seals the top of the dipstick, prohibiting contaminants from escaping into the engine oil bay.
- The Engine Oil Level Dipstick Compatible with 6.6L V8 engine of the models: Compatible with Chevrolet GMC: 2001-2006 Silverado 2500 HD, 2001-2006 Sierra 2500 HD, 2001-2006 Silverado 3500, 2001-2006 Sierra 3500; 2007 Classic Body included.
8. iFJF TP3018 Fuel Filter and 29539579 Spin-on Oil Filter Replacement for Duramax 6.6L 2001-2016 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500HD Diesel Engine TP3012 29531007
- Fuel filter: Multi Layer Filter Media Design,Outer filter element 15 microns. Inner filter element 5 micron. Water separation efficiency 98%.
- Replaces part number: Fuel filter: TP3018, TP3012, 19305685, 12664429, 12633243, 33960XE, LFF6012. Oil filter: 29539579, 29531007, 29537268, BT8460, P550606, HF35247, P9264, 57701, P1276, LFH8737.
- Fitment: Fuel filter and Oil filter for Duramax 6.6L Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500HD 2001-2016, Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 3500 2001-2007.
- Oil filter: This filter is the external spin on type for the shallow and deep pan transmission.
- Note: Please replace the filter regularly and don’t reuse old ones.
9. Oil Cooler Install Kit For GM 6.6L Duramax 2001-2010 LB7 LLY LBZ LMM 2500/3500 Diesel
- FUNCTION — Help install a new or reinstall your oil cooler to the engine.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE — If you are not satisfied with Camoo products, simply return it for a full refund in 30 days. Guarantee with 12 months warranty. No worry about buying!
- PACKAGE INCLUDE — Kit contains all necessary gaskets and seals.
- APPLICATION — Fits 2001-2010 GM Duramax 2500/3500 Diesel 6.6L.
- BENEFITS — Properly install the oil cooler.
10. PPE High-Capacity Aluminum Deep Engine Oil Pan (Black) 114052020 Compatible with 2001-2010 Chevy/GMC 6.6L Duramax Diesel
- Cast, high-grade aluminum alloy for optimal heat dissipation and reduces engine noise
- One quart additional oil capacity
- Unshrouded oil pickup / LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Flat bottom – solves the oil drainage problem associated with GM pan
- Neodymium magnet equipped, hardened billet stainless steel drain plug
Best Oil For 6.6 Duramax Buying Guide
The type of environment is important when you will be using the product. Oil For 6.6 Duramax is built to perform well in different types of environments, so understanding where you intend to use yours is important.
These vary widely in price, and often people will mistake a higher price tag as indicating a better product. However, this is not the case, as many high-quality products are available at moderately affordable prices.
Furthermore, it is important to remember that there may be additional fees associated with the purchase of this, such as shipping and handling costs, sales tax, or maintenance fees. Read your invoice carefully so that you understand what fees are being applied to your purchase before you finalize it.
Different products are capable of doing different things, so it is important to understand what you will be using yours for.
Length Of Warranty
As with any product, you should take into account the length of your warranty when choosing the right Oil For 6.6 Duramax for your needs. The longer the warranty, the better it is to have a safe purchase, especially if you do not have time to return and exchange your purchase if it malfunctions.
Often people will choose a specific brand of products, While this is not always a bad decision, it can be important to remain open-minded about all available options on the market.
The brand of Oil For 6.6 Duramax itself will often dictate its price, which can severely limit your options if you are not looking to pay a lot. Be sure to consider all available brands before making a final decision so that you get the best deal for your money.
One factor to consider when choosing Oil For 6.6 Duramax is whether you want additional features. Some products come with only the basic options, while others have many more. If you require the additional features, be sure to take this into account when looking for your new Oil For 6.6 Duramax so that you know what kind of price you would need to pay.
Finding the Top Oil For 6.6 Duramax for your job can be tough, but it’s not impossible. You need to consider your needs and preferences before making a purchase, as well as the product’s design, quality, functionality, reliability, and price.
Now that you know what to look for, finding the Best Oil For 6.6 Duramax for your job is easy. We hope that this guide has helped you find the Oil For 6.6 Duramax for your needs. Remember to consider all of the factors we’ve outlined before making a purchase.